Objectives and benefits
- Promote Corporate Family Responsibility to improve the results and employee satisfaction.
- Promote flexible and responsible leadership that benefits employee commitment and their work-family enrichment.
- Motivate the implementation of flexible policies aimed at boosting employee motivation and client-orientation.
- Facilitate the tools and diagnostic required to create flexible and rewarding environments.
Impact on the company´s outcomes
Factors that affect productivity are multiple and interrelated. Among the variables that facilitate productivity, IFREI focuses on two key factors: people (commitment and motivation), and direction (policy and strategy). The turnover and lack of commitment have negative consequences that affect the performance of the company:
- Lower productivity
- Loss of experience
- Increased rotation
- Deterioration of the work environment
- No perception of emotional salary
- Lack of commitment to the company
- Increase of stress and associated diseases
- Low creativity and initiative
- Difficulty in attracting and retaining talent
There are also other significant direct costs:
- Cost of recruitment and selection of replacements
- Cost of training a new employee
- Substitution cost for the replacement time
RFC Policies Impact
The Corporate Family Responsibility (CFR) Policies have an impact on people: having flexible work facilitates the balance in their professional, family, social and personal life.
These policies also tend to reduce the unproductive time spent in commuting, and improve performance and productivity.
The Corporate Family Responsibility (CFR) Policies have a positive impact on companies, by facilitating the extension of opening hours, reducing costs related to absenteeism and promoting a stronger involvement of people in their work.
They are necessary and particularly relevant in industries or sectors experiencing changes in products or that give constant and rapid service, where the added value of employees is greater.
The Corporate Family Responsibility (CFR) Policies have a direct impact on society by facilitating the reduction of environmental pollution due to the reduction of worker commutes. It also reduces costs in health care, since the CFR policies help in reducing stress and related diseases.
The CFR policies also have a positive impact on the educational level of the society since parents can be more involved in their children’s education, thereby increasing school performance and decreasing addictions and crime.
The RFC policies facilitate an increase in the birth rate necessary to cover the required restocking fee and pensions.